With the world’s largest Nitrile (NBR) manufacturer shutting down, availability for nitrile gloves and prices have gone out of control. Here at Buy Masks Direct, we’ve managed to secure a small amount of Nitrile Gloves for our customers.
Our Exam-Grade nitrile gloves offer superior resistance to punctures, abrasion, and chemicals, and contain no natural rubber proteins known to cause allergic reactions. The fully textured surface provides an enhanced grip and is great for jobs that require exceptional tactile sensitivity. Excellent for food and pharmaceutical applications.
Remember when you buy gloves that the number is always sold as TOTAL Gloves, not pairs.
Please Note These Gloves Are Large (L) In Size.
- Package Type: 100 Pieces Per Box.
- Material: Nitrile (Carboxylated Butadiene Acrylonitrile)-Powder Free.
- Color: Blue.
- Palm Width: 115 mm.
- Length: Minimum 240 mm
- Standard: Meets ASTM D6319.
- Excellent dexterity and comfort.
- Total Thickness: Cuff- 0.06-0.09, Palm- 0.07-0.10, Finger- 0.09-0.16.
- Elongation: Before Aging: Minimum 500%, After Aging: Minimum 400%.
- Provides fantastic results when being used during heavy duty.
- Great for hazardous chemical and harsh industrial conditions.
- Protects users who have allergic reactions to the traditional latex.
- Common for lab research, painting, woodwork, and prep cooking usage.
- Tensile (MPa): Before Aging: Minimum 14 MPa, After Aging: Minimum 14 MPa.
- Ambidextrous, non-sterile, beaded cuff and finger textured external finish.